Vida® Herbicide is a highly active broadleaf herbicide for use in pre-plant burndown, fallow, and early post applications. Vida can also be used for potato desiccation. Vida has a zero day plantback for key crops, enabling growers to spray today, and plant today.
EPA Reg. No.10163-314 Always read and follow label instructions.
Vida Herbicide is a highly active contact herbicide that delivers fast, effective, and consistent control of tough broadleaf weeds and grasses. It’s mode of action (PPO) inhibits the activity of an essential enzyme in plants. Vida can be applied at very low rates, is an excellent tankmix partner, and is effective on many grasses and broadleaf species, including glyphosate and ALS-resistant weeds. It is an excellent tank mix partner delivering a second mode of action for complete control at low per acre cost. For preplant applications, Vida has a zero day plantback enabling growers to spray today, and plant today. The benefits don’t end there! Vida can also be used in corn, soybeans, and wheat as a tank mix partner in early post emerge applications.
· Improved broadleaf weed control
· Enhances activity of other tankmixed herbicide
· Tankmix compatible with most burndown herbicides
· Effective on ALS and glyphosate resistant species
· Zero day plant back for the primary target crops
· Adds a Second mode of action to your burndown for better resistance management
· Low per acre cost
- Registration Pending
- Not Registered