Previsto® is an OMRI & NOP certified (organic) liquid formulation that embeds copper ions in a propriety natural polymer matrix that provides outstanding protection, greater resistance to wash-off and the best plant safety compared to standard coppers. Previsto contains 5.0% of Copper Hydroxide.
EPA Reg. No.10163-330 Always read and follow label instructions.
- Previsto offers major efficacy because it contents natural polymers to provide better crop safety, best resistance to wash-off and greater distribution
- Offers efficiency because it is liquid formulation - easy to measure and easy to apply
- Contains copper protection with the minimum amount of metallic copper in the field
- Minimum blue residues over your harvest
- Previsto is NOP and OMRI approved
- Registration Pending
- Not Registered
Do not acidify tank mix. Copper will become more phytotoxic if applied in an acidic solution.
• Do not tank mix with other pesticides, foliar nutrients, adjuvants, spreaders, buffering agents or stickers
• Do not spray wet trees after or during frost control or crop irrigation.
• Apply only when conditions favor a drying time of less than 1 – 1 ½ hours
• Effective rate = 3 quarts per acre. Maximum rate = 4 quarts per acre
*Do not exceed a spray volume of more than 100 GPA