Confirm® 2F Insecticide mimics the action of the natural insect hormone 20-hydroxyecdysone, the inducer of molting and metamorphosing in insects, and is highly active against most lepidopterous larvae while having practically no activity at typical use rates against other insect orders.
EPA Reg. No. 8033-111-10163. Always read and follow label instructions.
- Contains the active ingredient tebufenozide which is active against insects in the Lepidoptera family order
- Induction of a premature lethal molt initiates within hours of ingestion of treated crop surfaces
- Feeding generally ceases within 24 hours of ingestion
- Death of larvae will take several days
- It is not active against insects in any other insect order at typical use rates
- Awarded the Presidential Green Chemistry Award
- Registration Pending
- Not Registered