Lead Business Systems Analyst- ERP
Location: Yuma, AZ
Department: Gowan Company, LLC
Reports To: Robert Sanchez
Assignment Type: full-time
Lead global ERP (enterprise resource planning) application and corresponding ERP modules of finance, purchasing, supply chain, inventory, sales and distribution using Oracle E1 9.2 for various Gowan domestic and international companies with the intention to integrate new acquisitions to the corporate business model or improve their current model to become more efficient. Mentor and assist team members. Specific duties include the following:
· Lead ERP activities in support of all business areas including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, fixed assets, inventory, sales, discounts, purchase and tax localization.
· Gather business requirements, provide analysis, define project team and responsibilities, develop project plan and lead the implementation for different projects as integration of new acquisitions, improvement projects as credit checks, EFT payments, bad debts management, rebates integration, tax standardization, electronic invoice, process optimization related with all implemented modules for various Gowan companies.
· Mentor less experienced ERP Analysts in developing functional specifications for the ERP system and other systems around it.
· Design solutions to integrate the electronic funds transfer process for Gowan companies in Mexico, South America, USA and Europe.
· Determines and designs appropriate corporate application solutions based on business requirements and develops detailed design specifications that include appropriate input from developers and process owners.
· Carry out project planning, execution and tracking activities and act as a liaison between technical teams and functional owners of the enterprise.
· Participates in, contributes and coaches all phases of system development including requirements gathering, design, development, configuration, testing, deployment and maintenance.
· Train users on ERP model implementation, manage ERP support team to all worldwide users, and prepare technical user guides as required.
· Report to board direction (Finance and Operations) each project plan and status/progress of them in a monthly base during the implementation until they are closed and going live.
Minimum Qualifications: Must have a US Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Engineering, or related field plus six (6) years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the job offered or in a related position using JD Edwards ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning). The 6 years of experience must include a full 6 years of experience with all of the following: (1) designing, implementing, and managing ERP and improvements projects as integrating new acquisitions, and as electronic invoicing, electronic accounting, and magnetic media; (2) Regulatory tax requirements in Mexico for facilitating electronic funds transfer and credit notes automation; and (3) Configuration change management in a complex ERP environment.
Resume To: Gowan Company LLC
ATTN: Rayna Riney
370 S. Main Street
Yuma, AZ 85364